Post 4: A time travel to the future

 


If I have a time machine. I would like to land to the past, more than the future, because actually I won't see a future for the planet, I thing the life on earth will be extinct for the 2030, that's because the people are not aware of the consequences of the global climate change. So this eventually become a huge desert without flowers and vegetation, and it's really sad to think like that, but over time it's more real.


 
I have a lot of reasons to travel to the past, one of them, I dream to see "Soda Stereo" in a concert, and to many artist who died. The 80's it's the perfect time to live if you enjoy listen rock music.
The B side of this decade is Chile was in a military dictatorship, so it's too hard decide if I want to stay there, maybe if I lived in Argentina, but we don't know how really is.

Also I want to see, without get out of the machine, the beginning of cosmos, the first human, the first animal, the first plants, and a lot of memorable moments in the story of the Universe. Finally I won't change anything, I only want to see and live, 

Comentarios