Practice Exercise

 Hello my name is Kimberly Goldschmidt, i'm 19 years old and i study Biochemistry. 

My weaknesses in english are writting and speaking because i forgot a lot of words and my mind turns to white if i wanted to talk. Also my strenghts are listenning and grammar, i really like watching tv series and movies whose language are in english, so i get familiar with it and i study a lot of grammar in my secondary education in my subject  of "inglés". 

How i have been dealing with the present world situation? Actually i don't know, the virus SARS-COV-2 has changed completly how we see the world at least in science, but nevertheless we don't have enough resources for science and nobody does something to change this (politics). I think that i capable of dealing with this thanks to my cat who supports me in my worst days, 


Obviusly my family and friends are really important to me, but, look at this gorgeous face, his name is "Kyubi" but i call it "Chubi". I really enjoy sharing my time with him, and he makes my days better.



Comentarios