Post 2: The Best Concert ever




My first and best concert was at "Movistar arena", I saw "31 minutos" gift tickets to my school and as I had great grades, my teachers invited me and my mom. 

I really like 31 minutos, I listen their music even since I was inside my mother's womb, because my mom is a massive fan, like my big brother. I remmember whatching their episodes on a VHS video, so I know  the Lyrics of all the songs very well until they released a new album. 

The name of the concert was "Calurosa navidad de gala", because in Chile, Christmas is so warm. I enjoyed every second in the venue, I sang all the songs with my mom and my elder brother who joined us because his teacher chose him and we went for free. 

One of my favorites songs is “Dinosaurio Anacleto”, this song it’s about a Dinosaur, his name is Anacleto and all their friends died. So that’s why he is alone and melancholy. But at the end, he decides relocate in a countryside to make real friends.


Comentarios