Post 1: A Country i would like to visit



Japan is a beautiful country with a lot of amazing scenery and sight. Those are things that make me want to visit it, and places like the temples, I find them incredible because Japanese people take their beliefs really seriously, plus they make a wonderful structure
Also I want to try a local gastronomy full of sea food, I would like to try blowfish in spite of being really dangerous. 
If I had to choose a city I would pick Osaka, but I didn't want to live there, because I know that Japaneses are really competitive and I know that their suicide rate is really high, so I suppose the quality of life might not be the best.
Finally if I travel to Japan, I wouldn’t be alone, I prefer go with my boyfriend or some friend who want to come with me. Japan it’s so dangerous but it still being cute. That is the reason i dreem visit Japan.

Comentarios